How to Order for Translation
In case of Certified Translation:-
- Go to "Certified Translation" (Menu), you will be redirected to a product
- "Choose the language pair", in which you need the certified translation.
- Also "Choose no. of pages", Notary option (Notary is mandatory for Canadian immigration while optional/ Conditional for other countries).
- "Upload documents", and "Add to Cart".
- Fill up your personal, billing and shipping details. Once the order is placed, you will receive order confirmation message through email, WhatsApp and text.
Process after placing an order:-
When we receive the document, our team goes through it and you will be assigned a project manager via email whom you can contact regarding your order status. They will keep you posted about the status of your order through email or call as per your preference.
Once we are done with the translation, our project manager emails you a draft of the translation to check if every thing is okay specially spelling of names, address etc. Only after your final confirmation we go ahead with the printing and scanning.
We send the final scanned copy to you through email while hard copies are sent to the shipping address that you provided while placing an order.
Time we require:-
We require a minimum of 24 to 48 hours to translate any document comprising of 1-10 pages, excluding Sundays and other public holidays.
72 hours for 10-20 pages, excluding Sundays and other public holidays.
In case of Non-Certified Translation:-
- Fill up the form and choose your industry for which you need translation like; Marketing & Creative Content, Business Translation, Personal & Legal Translation, Medical & Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Engineering, Information & Technology content translation etc.
- After receiving your email, our team will check and provide you the quotation and also inform about the time we need to complete the task.
Note:- Feel free to contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 9873962362, for any query.