Hindi to English Certified Translation of Marriage and Birth Certificate for Foreign PR

When you apply for PR in foreign country like the USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore etc. Your Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate are usually required in th English language as official documents.
If any of the two documents are not in English language but any other regional language like Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi or Tamil etc. then it needs to be translated into English language officially.  It should be a certified translation in order to be valid and accepted for PR process.
If you require an official translation of your documents, you can either place your order online through our website or call us to get any clarification to your possible doubts or questions.


    Leave a comment

    Please note, comments must be approved before they are published